We’re here for you!
Special Housing Accommodations
Corvias is focused on delivering excellence to all families. This program is here to assist families with special needs to improve their quality of life by making homes and facilities readily accessible. The resident relations manager will address all requests for exception to policy regarding living accommodations and requests impacting waiving the wait list in a timely manner.
Corvias wants to be sure our families are taken care of during the tough times families endure during deployments/unaccompanied tours. We support the ACS Hearts Apart Program. We offer complimentary gifts, resident activities, and allow bona-fide guests to reside in housing to support families during separation.
- School Liaison Office
- Bldg. 5700, Room 193, Novosel Street
- Phone: 334.255.9812
- Walk-In Hours: Mon. – Fri.: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- The primary role of the school liaison officer is to coordinate and assist school-aged children and youth from military families with all the educational opportunities and information necessary to achieve academic success. In addition, the school liaison office works in close partnership with the local schools to provide caring adults to enhance the military child's educational experience.
- Relocation Readiness Program
- Bldg. 5700, Novosel Street
- Phone: 334.255.3161/3735
- Hours: Mon. – Fri.: 7:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- Provides information, guidance, and assistance to help minimize the impact of families during PCS moves, unit deployments or soldiers who are on unaccompanied overseas tours.
- Child Development Center
- Bldg. 8938, Red Cloud Road
- Phone: 334.255.2262
- Hours: Mon. – Fri.: 5:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- The CDC offers a wide variety of programs to meet every parent's needs, from age-appropriate activities to balanced nutrition and preparation for kindergarten. The CDC provides care for children ages six weeks to five years, as well as BEFORE AND AFTER kindergarten care.
- Youth Center
- Bldg. 2800, Seventh Avenue
- Phone: 334.255.2271/2260
- Hours: Mon. – Thur.: 2:30 – 8 p.m.
Fri: 2:30 – 10:30 p.m.
Sat: 1 – 11 p.m.
- Summer Camp Hours: Mon - Fri 7a.m-1p.m.
- The Youth Center has a wide range of programs for children offering fun-ﬁlled afternoons, evenings, and weekends. Free Middle School Teen programs are offered daily after school and in the afternoons during the summer.
- Youth Center - Ages 6-10
- Middle School Teen Program - Ages 11-18
- School Age Services
- Bldg. 2806, Seventh Avenue
- Phone: 334.255.9108/9127
- Hours: Mon. – Fri.: 2:30 – 6:00 p.m.
- Summer & School Holidays: 5:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- School Age Services (SAS) are available to all school aged children first - fifth grade. The SAS program is certified by the Department of Defense and accredited by the National Afterschool Association (NAA).
- Fort Rucker Primary School
- Fort Rucker Elementary School
- Lyster Army Health Clinic
- Child, Youth and School Services (CYS)
- Family Advocacy Program (FAP)
- The official site of the Military Housing Privatization Initiative (MHPI) Partners